Take the Exercise-Induced
Bronchospasm (EIB) Quiz
Do you have trouble breathing when you exercise? The following questions will help you identify symptoms to discuss with your healthcare professional. Select the response that best describes your answer for each question.
You can also download a copy of the EIB Quiz to share with family and friends.
1. How many days per week do you participate in aerobic activities, such as running, swimming, cycling, etc.
2. Do you experience any of these symptoms when you exercise? Check all that apply.
3. Do you experience these symptoms?
4. Have you ever stopped or avoided exercise because you had difficulty breathing?
5. When was the last time you had to stop or avoid exercising because you had difficulty breathing?
If you checked any of the boxes in question #2 or answered "Yes" to any of the remaining questions, you may have EIB and should talk to your healthcare professional about your symptoms. Only a healthcare professional can diagnose EIB and prescribe appropriate treatments to keep your EIB symptoms under control. Learn more about EIB treatment options.
Click the button below to print or email this page. Use this checklist to review your symptoms with your healthcare provider.
Click the button below to email this page to yourself. Use it to talk with your healthcare provider about your symptoms.